Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Eesh

I loved the other 2 but this episode was just plain unpleasant.

T E T R I S ' D 3 T E T R I S ' D 3

Meh

It started off promising but it kind of seemed like you ran out of ideas really quickly - and it seemed to lack a certain "flow".

The bit with the drone things firing at him was awesome, then as it was about to step it up a 2nd time he just avoided the action completly - then we had a done and dusted tetris block scene, followed by a slow clunky robot firing rockets at himself(?).

I'm not saying it was terrible but maybe try to make it more fluid. Plan it out beforehand and think of some cool enemies, and most of all keep the action going throughout!

Tarboy Tarboy

Meh

After seeing all of the reviews i was expecting something amazing, but i was kind of disappointed.

I mean i had to concentrate to understand what was being said most of the time, and the way some scenes were written seemed a bit random and unnecessary.

I actually thought the credits at the end were OPENING credits, if that was the case then i would of voted 20/10 :D
I was a bit disappointed when it took me back to the menu though, i was like "is that it?"

Anyway i'm not saying it's bad, it just isn't as good as everyone is making it seem.

SkyFyre SkyFyre

Awesome game but...

For a game with this many bullets you can't have a hitbox that big!
A small hitbox would ensure that it's possible to escape from any situation with enough skill.
It seems much more fair that way, you feel kind of cheated when you're cornered :/

Or instead of creating impassable walls of bullets use a smaller amount of them but give them various patterns that the player has to really concentrate on to dodge them.

Or you could use both of those ideas and have a proper bullet hell/rpg game :D

William and Sly William and Sly

Awesome game

It's a little overwhelming at first though, you're thrown into a massive world without a map or much direction

And isn't there an autosave or something?
Firefox crashed on me and i had to start the entire game again :/

Kajenx responds:

Oh no! The autosave must have crashed too then... It only stores information when you go to the menu or close the game. If you want to have a safety net, just go to the menu once in a while to force a save.

Perspectite Perspectite

needs work

the levels need more structure, and they shouldn't be so linear

they just seem like random pictures, you need more indication as to what you can interact with.

and the levels need to be more complex and have multiple paths/solutions. it just seemed like i moved the camera into one position and then the rest of the level was done for me

and the camera felt way too slow, maybe have a button that speeds it up

there's a lot of ways you could improve this but i think they're what you should focus on to begin with

did you get inspiration for this from echochrome? ^^

turtlesoup4290 responds:

people keep saying that. but id nver even herd of echochrome till now :/

The Unfathomable Cycle of Life The Unfathomable Cycle of Life